Registration for the 2022 - 2023 is now open
Age level is based on the age of the child as of December 31.
|2022/2023 Registration Fees
||2016, 2017, 2018
||2005, 2006, 2007
: must follow this link to register online: Spordle My Account
New players (never played hockey before)
please complete the following:
A player moving in from another Association - please complete the following:
- Complete Player Registration Form;
- Birth Certificate
- Rowan’s Law – complete and have player & parent (Guardian) sign Rowan's Law Acknowledgement;
- Provide two (2) different types of proof of residency (Hydro One bill, Enbridge bill, mortgage/lease agreement);
- Documents above can be scanned or photo taken and forwarded to: [email protected]
No player will be allowed to participate in any on-ice activities until complete registration fees have been paid in full by September 30th. If financial arrangements are required, contact the Registrar: [email protected]
- Email money transfer (EMT) – your invoice has the details to complete this payment option; or
- Credit Card – paid online via Spordle
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PARENTS/PLAYERS NEW TO HOCKEY
Hockey Eastern Ontario (HEO) and Ottawa District Minor Hockey Association (ODMHA) have implemented RESPECT IN SPORT (RIS PARENT PROGRAM) for new members to hockey and any players transferred from another association that have not completed the RIS Parent Program. The Association does not cover the cost this program.
At least one parent or guardian of a participant of each household of new registrant(s), must take the on-line “Respect in Sport (RIS) Parent Program”. The RIS Parent Program can be found here: HEO Parent RIS
Note: RESPECT IN SPORT (ACTIVITY LEADER/COACH PROGRAM) Is a separate program/qualification.
Consistent with the 2019-20 season Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport requirements and in line with the Rowan’s Law Act and Regulations, every player, parent, Team Official and On-Ice Official must review HEO’s Concussion Code of Conduct and the appropriate Concussion Awareness Resource in order to register/participate. HEO is in full support of the intent of Rowan’s Law to create awareness of concussion, change the culture on concussion and provide safe sport participation. The requirements for the 2022-23 season remain the same:
Early Registration is essential for the PMHA Executive to make informed decisions for the formation of team’s and ice allocation for the upcoming Hockey Season.
Family Multi Player Discount: If you have 2 or more children to register online, your discount will be applied automatically when registering.
Your registration is not considered complete until payment has been received in full!
- All Registered Participants registering or volunteering after July 1, 2019 must have completed a review of the information and acknowledgement prior to registration/participation.
- Players and Team Officials will be required to review the material in person or on-line and sign the HEO Rowan’s Law Acknowledgement Form prior to being eligible to Register/participate.
- It will be the responsibility of the Minor Hockey Association/League/Team to retain a copy of the Acknowledgement Form
Aces or Titans: If your child is trying out for Aces or Titans, you must indicate it during the online registration process. DO NOT PAY our Association’s hockey fee, select EMT If your players does not make the Aces / Titan’s team and wishes to play with in our Association, then, payment must be made via EMT or Credit Card.